Tuesday 20 November 2007

YOU'RE LIKE THE PADDLE BREAK THAT I DEPENDED ON

In the year 2000-2002, I experienced the very challenging moments in my friendship. We broke up. Sounds silly but that is the truth.

It’s all about music that make us bond together tightly. But sadly, these kinds of things always happen and keep on happening; back stabber, envious, lack of trustworthy and no respect. We grow up as a bunch of teenagers who sharing the same passion for music. We get caught by the police in 2002 because they thought we’re doing some ritual thing related to black metal. Hell no! It’s a gig. We’re doing gig moron!

We still tight!

But that actually make us apart. I’m the only person answerin’ all the nonsense, they interrogate me, while of all my friends don’t give a fuck about it. I’m facin’ it alone because they don’t want to drive the same ship together. I sunk. That indelible memories taught me what is the real friend really are. Until today.

Different story.

But friend is the most valuable thing to me. I only understand deeply what ‘brotherhood’ means back in Kuala Kangsar. We’re really tight. We’re building the biggest networking in Malaysia. And we actually did! I can’t wait to meet them in 2009. Why 2009? it’s like a tradition for us to “Kembali Ke Sekolah” after 10 years after we left the institution. It’s time for us to re-unite. Reunion! Kuala Kangsar….i’m fuckin’ miss you MUCH!

Love your friend.

1 comment:

byl said...

huuu.
relax dude.

sama la mcm aku
gathering 2010.

nasib baik lmbt lg