Wednesday 21 November 2007

swallow it slowly please in C minor

Do or not to do?

Be or not to be?

Short question but required long answer.

I’m in between. Solutions keep on runnin’ in my mind. I have to decide. This is my future.

Face it? I’m a loser.

I’m not denying anything.

I’m not literally well.

I’m a late man to arrive.

You seem to be my only soul mate. Affirmative

Right or left? Left is more rebel and outspoken.

I am a cancer. destroyin’ your systems.

Move it slowly. Don’t wake me up. I hate 0550 hours.

Queue up please. I can’t hear you. I said in line goddamn it!

Hyper sex. do it. do it. Stop. It killin’ yourself

God save your day. Say thank you. Politely. accordingly

Your cheap ego thrill! fuckin’ retarded.

Shit! I’m racist. Damn.

2 comments:

arsaili said...

erkkk....luahan emosi???

PoKoK BeSaR KuALa KangSAr said...

hehe...lebih kurang lah encik.

so many things happen la.

life tak ikut apa yang diranjang...er..dirancang 10 tahun lepas.

damn frustrated! of course..