Tuesday 6 November 2007

fuhh! this is my first time mate..

hello big world! haha..i can't imagine finally i got my own blog. after reading a lot of blog in this borderless world..i decided to start my very own blog. i would like to share my point of view about this unfair world, about sick politcian, about wasted life, about damn music, about anything...just shoot. i'm in!

well, i'm a working class hero. but guess what, i hate my job rite now. i dunno..maybe because of my attitude or maybe because of my f*****g retarded boss. unfortunately it's a "she". where else should i go? i'm in the second largest company in malaysia but i choose to resign now. am i so stupid or wut? yeps, it's like a..once in the life time opportunity. but to resign from this company also like a once in the life time opportunity. once u out from this company, u can't join the team anymore. takut jugak dengar...but i also got my pride and ego! if u can't help me i'm out! no problem...heheh.

3 comments:

byl said...

tetapkan pendirian.
mmg susah nk decide tp pk balik mane yang elok mane yg x

PoKoK BeSaR KuALa KangSAr said...

budak..tengah online ke? e-mail ade? boring gile nye kt tempat keja. dh la YM kena block..hehe. kalau x kisah la..kalau kisah, hmm...ntah

byl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.